Autotest - Handling Circuit
If straight line speed is not your cars strongest point then head over to the Autotest Area to put your driving driving skills through their paces. Forget horsepower and cc’s… serious arm work will be required on the steering wheel to get the best time, you might even find a bit of handbrake will get you around the very tightest corners quickest.
The Autotest is completely FREE to enter. All you need to do is show your driving licence and fill in the sign-on form. There is a trophy up for grabs, which will be presented to the day's quickest runner.
Signing On Procedure
- Walk over to the Autotest circuit signing on at the start of the course.
- Fill in the disclaimer form and present your driving licence.
- You may now move your vehicle over to the Autotest circuit fire-up road and await your turn.
Rules & Regulations
- The Autotest circuit is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory
- No Passengers allowed.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID
- Any reckless driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.